Monday, September 10, 2012

Down at the Springs


We went to the Springs. We went for a walk.  We rode on the bus.  Ms. Jocelyn drove the bus. It was the first time we got to go for a ride on the bus. 

We saw a lot of insects.  We saw butterflies, dragonflies, caterpillars and ladybirds.

We saw some birds.  There are black cockatoos, white cockatoos and owls. 

We saw some creatures.  We saw a turtle, a lizard, fish and some white fellahs swimming.  They pretended they were crocodiles. 

We walked on a path around the springs.  We walked on a big bridge and some little ones.

I like to go there with my friends. 

Down at the springs, it was beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Junior Class!

    Ms. Kristy here.

    It is so great that Ms. Jocelyn has made this blog, it is a great way to keep in contact with different schools (and me, of course!)

    It looks like you had a good time at the springs, they are beautiful!

    It is very cold here in Melbourne, but it is starting to warm up. It is 11 degrees at the moment! What is the weather there?

    People say that in Melbourne, you get four seasons in one day. It might be sunny in the morning, but at recess time it is raining. And then by lunchtime it sunny again. And then at hometime it is freezing cold! It is really hard to know what to wear because the weather keeps changing!

    I really hope you keep updating the blog so I can see what you are up to. Mataranka school does some really cool stuff, and I wish I was still there to see it happen!

    Please write back, and keep reading and writing!

    - Miss. Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yerrin: You are a good teacher.
    Jesse: It was fun when you were here. I hope you can come back.
    Ossie: Good-bye Miss Krisy. We miss you so much. We are good to have you in our class.
    Helena: Miss Kristie, I hope you have gtood fun at Melbourne.
    Emily: I hope you can have a good time at Melbourne. I miss you so much Kristie. I hope you can come back next time.

    ReplyDelete