Sometimes Ossie finds baby animals and brings them to school. One day, he brought a long neck turtle to school. We took it to the Manor for them to take care of.
Today, he brought a baby bird.
Yerrin: We found a baby bird. Its wing was hurt in Numburwar.
Bailey: I found a baby bird and I called him Tweety. I put him in a cage.
Cameran: Georgia found a crow and we let it go because it had a broken wing. It couldn't fly.
Emily: A birdie was walking around by a banana tree. Me and Bailey caught it and put it in a Coke box.
Eva: When me and Bailey found one of these baby crows in an egg, it actually hatched. We made a nest and it actually hatched.
Helena: We found an eagle and he never walked. He had a broken leg. Danielle (the park ranger) came and got him. She catches crocs.
Jesse: I went to a chicken farm and there was thousands and thousands of chickens and I got to hold some. There was one different one that was black and yellow.
Laura: We had a bird and it died when a snake ate it.
Mako: I saw a bird, it was little and it was trying to fly. I grabbed it and teached it how to fly.
Ossie: I have a bird and he is a White Cockatoo and he tried to fly away. I tried to get it back but he died by snakes.
Camy: My mommy got that big eagle. He fly away.
SueAnne: They need water and food.
It is a good idea to leave nature in the wild. If you take it home, it might die.
Yerrin left a note here but we can't find it
ReplyDeleteLarkin; We loved hearing about your bird.
ReplyDeleteDarick; Did the bird die?
Blaine; The bird is so cute and we love it.
Ruby: You know that your bird is very cute?
Nicholas; We like your bird.
James; We really love it.
Conner; I really really love it.
We don't know if it is dead. We let it go in the forest behind the school. We left some water for it. Clintan thinks it got eatern, but we hope it flew away.
ReplyDelete