Jesse and Yerrin . We are witches standing next to a hallow'en watermelon.We made it with some of our class.
And here we are carving out the watermelon. In this part of Australia, the watermelons are ripe at this time of the year. Our class decided to carve them out and share the inside with the rest of the school. It isn't traditional to carve any sort of melon here though. Hallowe'en isn't a big event. In the past, the Australians didn't celebrate it at all, but now, a few people like to dress up. Ms. Jocelyn likes Hallowe'en and so we celebrated in our classroom.
Nicholas; We liked the carved watermelons.
ReplyDeleteJasper; How are you doing? Are you excited for your summer break?
Brooke; I like your costumes.
Tesa; I like the watermelon carvings you made.
Ruby; I like your costumes.
Larkin; I like your costumes.
James; I love your watermelon carving.
Conner; I like your costumes.
Blaine; I have a broken arm and a cast and I hope you can come here to play with us. I hope you have a nice day and don't get sick. I will make sure my cast feels better.
Jasper; How are you doing?