Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ms. Jocelyn's Last Day



Ms. Jocelyn's Last Day at Mataranka School



We had a great day today!  First we did our usual Morning Message.  Cameran Dehne was Special Helper so he did the attendance and helped us review our Blue Words.

Then it was Investigations: it was I-Pad Thursday, but we painted, made a big card and some great gifts for Ms. J, played dress-up and created things with the blocks too.  We had storytime, enjoyed Starfall, listened to a story on the Smart Board and danced to our video from last year. It was a great morning.

Then we climbed on the bus and headed to Bitter Springs for a picnic.
We ate the healthy food our parents had packed for us.
Then we explored the area with Ms. Beki.  


After lunch we played games.  We played Hide-and-Seek, using five different trees.  

Next it was capture the flag,  

We ended the day with a story and a group hug at the Banyan Tree in the park.  It was a great day and a wonderful send-off.  Miss is really going to miss the  Transition/year1/2 class.  What a great bunch!  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all had a great week with your new teacher!

    Cameran Dehne and Mako: work hard and listen! You will have a great time if you do that! xo

    Eva: I hope you are getting time to work on some great art projects.. and finishing them to the best of your ability. You are so talented!

    Cheyenne: Please make sure you try your best.. don't worry if you fail.. just get up and do it again.. you are so smart!

    As for the rest of you.. well, I will have to send pictures and do a post on the weekend. I miss you all but am happy with you are with a great teacher.

    Be like Pete the Cat.. (I love my .. shoes) and keep on truckin no matter what!

    xo
    Ms. Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete