Thursday, December 13, 2012

Junior Class goes to the Zoo!

Miss Kristy
Hello from Melbourne! 

Happy last day of school for 2012.

What a fantastic year it has been, I can see that you have been doing lots of great things at school from reading to swimming, dressing up and even carving watermelons and pumpkins!

 It is finally hot here in Melbourne - but it only lasts for a few months of the year, so when I can I like to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

I hope the Mataranka kids enjoyed the book I sent. It is a great feeling to see the hard work you all put in making masks, writing the story, taking pictures and illustrating.

I had lots of fun in your classroom in August and would like to share this digital version with you.

 Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2013.

-Miss Kristy


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us! It is a great book! We seem to have lost it though? Can you put it back on this page? Thanks Miss K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. now it is back? Tricky! Love the book! We are on holidays now.. will get back blogging in February. Enjoy the holiday all!

    ReplyDelete