Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tobogganing in January

January means snow for us in Canada especially in the mountains.  On one warm Friday afternoon we invited students families to join us at the school to go tobogganing and build snowmen.  Here are some pictures from that day.



Ruby & Brooke


Tesa & Keagan


Larkin & Conner


Ruby, James, Jasper, & Brooke



Tesa & Ruby


We ended the day with hot chocolate, cookies and cupcakes in the classroom to warm us up.  A fun day for all!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to come in the snow with you. I didn't make a snowman. Dad is going to bring me to the snow when I am probably 16 and we are going to make a snowman. Eva

    I would like to be in the snow with you and I wish I could make a snowman. But I haven't ever been in the snow. Kash

    ReplyDelete